Buscar

Elizabeth Olsen In Balmain - 'Silent House' NYC Premiere

Elizabeth Olsen attended the NYC premiere of her new thriller 'Silent House' yesterday.

She wore a black, full-sleeved matte jersey maxi, topped with a gold embellished jacket - all from the Balmain Spring 2012 collection.

 While I like the dress and the jacket, I don't like them together as they create a look that's once again, aging on the young actress.  I would have loved to see her pair this flowing yet structured jacket with some sleek pants instead. 

She accessorised with a pale blue clutch by The Row, and Cesare Paciotti heels.


 I feel like Elizabeth is still finding her ground, fashion-wise and looks like she's getting inspired by her older twin sisters.  I could see Ashley pulling off this look with ease, but it doesn't work on Elizabeth.


Image Sources: justjared, nymag

 
G 1988 Beasts and Beauty | Copyright © 2012: